If you have Google Tag Manager implemented on your pages, you can easily add your forms, without accessing the page source code.
In order to add your form through Google Tag Manager (GTM), you should have a google account and the right permission to manage its GTM.
To add your form through Google Tag Manager, please follow these steps:
- Click “Forms” on the side bar
- Click on the “Settings” button of the selected form
- In the “General” tab, connect with Google by clicking the “Sign in With Google” button
- Sign in with Google using your Google credentials
- In the permission dialog, accept and allow the requested permissions
- In the “Select Account” dialog, select the account in your GTM
- In the “Select Container” dialog, choose an existing container, or create a new container
- To finish, click on the “Publish Changes” button
Note – Your form will appear inside your Google Tag Manager account. There, you can choose on which pages you would like to show or hide the form and apply any GTM configuration on the new created tag.