Adding your form to your landing page or website is easy, for that you will only need access to the landing page or website code.
If you do not have access to the code, then check if your landing page or website has Google Tag Manager (GTM) in it, if yes, you can add the form through your GTM, for more information see: Adding a form through Google Tag Manager.
To add a form, please follow these steps:
- Click “Forms” on the side bar
- Click on the “Settings” button of the selected form
- In the “General” tab, copy the code under the “Embed Code” section
- Paste the code in your landing page or website source code
- Save you website’s code and refresh the page
Note – If you have configured your form timing to display based on scroll, click, exist intent, or time, then you should trigger the selected display method on your page to see it.