Before we start, please check the following:
- Make sure that you are logged in to Facebook or that you have your Facebook login details.
- Make sure you have the right permissions of the Facebook page that contains the Leads Ad that you want to sync.
- If you are managing multiple Facebook pages and leads ads, make sure to give them different names on Facebook so you can recognize them later.
To collect leads from Facebook leads Ads follow these steps:
- In Hover Lead, go to “Facebook” at the side bar
- If you did not previously connect to Facebook, click “Connect To Facebook”
- Login with Facebook and accept the required permissions
Note – In order to enable you to manage your connection with Facebook Leads Ads, our Facebook app is using two extended permissions: Manage Pages and Access Leads permissions
- On “New Connection” tab under “Your Facebook Pages” dropdown, select the Facebook page that contains the leads ad that you want to connect to it
- Under “Your Facebook Leads Ads” select the Facebook Leads Ad you want to connect
- Under “Your Leads Panel” select the leads panel in Hover Lead to collect the leads to it. If you do not have a leads panel yet, you can create a new one by selecting “Create a New Leads Panel” in the dropdown, and skip the next two instructions items of matching fields
Note – If you choose to create a new leads panel from the dropdown, Hover Lead will also match the fields automatically for you, so you can skip the next matching fields instructions, you can always change the fields matching later in the Connection Settings page
- After selecting the Leads Ad and the Leads Panel, click “Match Fields” to match the fields of the Leads Ad with the fields in your leads panel
- For each Hover Lead field, select the matching Facebook Leads Ad field
To save and finish, click on the “Create Leads Ad Connection” button