There are a few things that can go wrong when working with Facebook Leads Ads connections. We have put here a few common issues from our experience and from users’ feedbacks, if something isn’t working we recommend you to read the following:
- When a new Facebook Leads Ads, connection fails:
- Make sure you are logged in to Facebook with the user who manages the Facebook page along with the Leads Ad and have the required permissions.
- Make sure that you have a Business Manager permission on Facebook, if you don’t have this permission you should ask from the current Business Manager of the Facebook page that holds the Leads Ad that you want to connect to.
- When an existing Facebook Leads Ads, connection fails:
- Make sure that the connection creator (maybe it is you) didn’t change his Facebook login password. If he did, he will need to re-authenticate with Facebook in order to get the new permissions.
- Make sure that the connection creator’s (maybe yours) current permissions did not change, if they do, he will have to ask for those permissions again and then, re-authenticate with Facebook in Hover Lead.
- Make sure that the connection creator (maybe you) did not block or delete Hover Lead’s Facebook application, if he did, he will need to logout from Facebook and then, login with Facebook again to approve our application and grant the required
To re-authenticate with Facebook, click on the “Re-Authenticate” button on the upper right side of the Facebook Sync page in Hover Lead.
To connect with Hover Lead’s Facebook application, click on the “Connect with Facebook” button on the upper right side of the Facebook Sync page, then, confirm the Facebook dialog window and confirm the required permissions.