When collecting leads using Hover Lead’s forms, we may collect a set of extra information such as data fields, these are the fields:
- Date – the date that the lead has collected.
- User Agent – the user agent string as extracted from the browser, e.g.: ‘Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.103 Safari/537.36’.
- User IP – the IP address of the user, e.g.: ‘18.104.22.168’.
- Browser Name – the name of the browser, e.g.: Chrome, Firefox, Opera etc.
- Browser Version – the version of the browser, usually a number.
- Screen Resolution – the screen resolution of the user in width X height format, e.g.: ‘1920×1080’.
- Language – the language set in the user’s operating system, e.g.: ‘EN’ or “DE”.
- Form URL – the URL address of the landing page or the website that hosted the form.
- Referrer URL – the URL address from which the user was referred, to the landing page or website that hosted the form (available only when the user clicks on a link).
- Mobile Device – the name of the mobile company such as “Apple” or “Android”.
Note – Metadata values may not be available if leads are collected from external sources and not through Hover Lead’s forms or in case that you have unchecked the “Do not collect metadata with leads in this form” checkbox in the GDPR tab on the form settings page.