If you do not know how to create a new integration, first, see: Integrating leads to a CRM.
To integrate your leads to CRM using a Web Service, after creating a new integration, go to the CRM settings “General” tab and follow these steps:
- In the “Name” field type the integration name
- In the “Method” field type the method name or leave “WSDL” as the default
- In the “URL” field enter the Web Service endpoint address
- In the “Operation” field enter the name of the operation as described in the Web Service documentation
- Enter a “Class Name” if needed
- Enter a “Namespace” if needed
- Enter a “Soap Name” if needed
- Enter a “Wrapper” name if needed
- Enter “RPC Parameters” if needed
- Enter SOAP parameters style in the “Service Style” field if needed
- Click “Add Header” button to add any required headers to the Web Service, then, type the header key in the “Key” field and the header value in the “Value” field, repeat this step for every header you want to add
- Click “Add Option” button to add any required option to the Web Service, then, type the option key in the “Key” field and the option value in the “Value” field, repeat this step for every header you want to add
Note – When using a Web Service integration with static IP, it may affect the response structure.