If you do not know how to create a new integration, first, see: Integrating leads to a CRM.
To integrate your leads to a CRM using POST or GET requests, after creating a new integration, go to the CRM settings “General” tab and follow these steps:
- In the “Name” field type the integration name
- In the “Method” field select the request method
- In the “URL” field enter the CRM address or endpoint
- Change “Check SSL” to “Yes” in case that the CRM requires you to check SSL
- Change “Request Type” to “Json” in case that the CRM requires a JSON format integration
- Click “Add Header” button to add any required header to the request, then, type the header key in the “Key” field and the header value in the “Value” field, repeat this step for every header you want to add