Leads Extra Information gives you a deeper look inside the lead and enables you a few actions related to the specific lead.
Leads extra information is divided into these sections:
- Manager Notes – a textual note that you can attach to the lead. Here, you can write any comment regarding the lead, when a note is attached to the lead you will see a small icon next to the statuses drop down of the lead.
- User Inputs – the lead information in a form so you can edit and change it, if you need to edit the lead information you can type new values and save them.
- Danger Zone – an option to delete the lead.
- Sources – a section that groups all the information regarding the lead sources, this includes a link to the page that was hosting the form, the UTM parameter, and custom parameters, click on leads sources to learn more about how it works.
- Metadata – all extra information that was collected with the lead, the lead’s metadata holds information such as IP address, browser language, screen resolution and more, visit Leads Metadata to learn more about the supported types of data.
- Integration – a section to indicate the current lead integration status, here you can see if the lead was integrated successfully or not separately to any integration you have set. You can also manually integrate the lead again by clicking on the “Send” button.
To view the lead’s extra information, follow these steps:
- Click on “Forms” at the side bar
- Click on the “View” button of the form you want to see
- Click on the “+” icon on the selected lead you want to see
- View and change the lead’s extra information
- Click on the “–” to close the extra information section
Note – when downloading leads to a file, all extra information will be automatically included.